Thursday, October 13, 2011

Welcome to the Blog

Hellooooo! I just want to introduce myself. My name is Kellie, I am 22 years old, and I am currently a grad student studying social work in the (very) big apple! This is my first blog and I have to admit I am not quite sure how it works, but I will do my best.

So, what does "behind those thoughts" really mean!? In person I am pretty simple. BUT, my thoughts are constantly going and perhaps writing it all down will give me (and maybe others) some perspective on this "simple" life I live.

Lastly, because I am currently in my last year of grad school and working toward becoming a Peace Corps volunteer, this blog will most likely talk about that. But don't worry, my life does not only revolve around these two things.

Therefore...just sit back, relax, maybe even laugh a little at the thoughts coming out of my mouth :)

KCJ

1 comment: